Saturday, May 30, 2009



All in a day's time

Jaycee Kate is a super funny kid! She says some of the best one liner's I have even heard. Today she said two funny quotes that I just had to make sure that I wrote down. This morning about an hour after she woke up she said "Boys wear bows in their hair in France. But we are not in France." That's right baby girl we are in TEXAS and there will be no bows on boys here!! Then after a long day she was in the car with her nana and told her that "Bacon makes everybody nice." Then later as she was going to bed she said "I think I might get thirsty in the night" and her Nana said "well I put a cup of water next to the bed." She then asked "Why did you do that?" Nana said "In case you get thirsty" to which she replied "That's a good in case." In the past she has also said things like "Kill joy" under her breath when I ask her to pick up her room, "My face is melting off" when she got in a hot car, "Your angry eyes scare me", when she's getting in trouble and "EWW there's a naked man" as we passed our neighbor with his shirt off and our windows in the car down!!

She also says very inspirational things too. The most recent being after we read about Satan tempting Jesus to turn the rocks into bread while he was fasting she said "I would tell Satan that I am NOT going to make those rocks bread because I am not going to listen to you and I do not want to live with Satan." Amen sister!

1 comment:

  1. LOL man, you need to get that crap on video and upload it! Everytime I think about her saying "My face is melting off!" I die laughing.

    ReplyDelete